Monday, April 5, 2010

Enjoying the holiday with family is priceless. Sitting around and playing games really shows the true personalities of the family members. Mine too unfortunately. A great Easter night.

There is much to be said about being a close family and enjoying similar things, but there is also something to be said about the individuality of each person. I think, and this is my musings, that it is imperative that everyone maintain their own identity. Giving too much to others in order to fit in can steal the soul of a person. One finds oneself alone, without any way to find out what they really are made of or feel. That is a very lonely existence.

Over the years I have noticed that there are people who go out of their way to create a constant stir around them. They try to appear out of sorts or not happy in an effort to bring those that come in contact with them down also. I hope that I don't give off that vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment